Friday, November 21, 2014

Five on Friday #2 Baby its Cold Outside

{one.} What I've been up to: Early Christmas Shopping
We went to the outlet mall this week and got some AWESOME deals, plus there was nobody there!  I want to go back before thanksgiving when everything gets crazy!

{two.} For the belly: Yum Cookie Dough!
We made cookies last night at 9:00 because my hubby had a cookie dough craving!  I have to admit it is pretty good!

{three.}Around the House: Christmas Decorating


We started decorating for Christmas this week! Yay, we are going to get our tree on Monday!  So excited!


{four.}Favorite Pin: Thanksgiving cupcakes
I saw these on Pinterest and can't wait to make them.  I think they will be a perfect little project for me and my mini me to do together. 


{five.}For the kiddos: Stay warm Snowmen
My 18 month old daughter and 2 year old niece and I made this snowman the other day!  They loved making him and playing with him afterwards!  Perfect staying warm activity for cold winter days!

Linking up to:

No comments: